Villa Bali Ayu Carla
“Bali Ayu Carla” is located in a breathtaking, small and quiet fishing village called “Papak” north-west of Lombok. This location has been specially chosen for its wooded and peaceful environment with a view of a sparkling ocean. If you want to forget the busy life and the hectic life around it and only hear the birds and plucking chickens in the beautiful tropical garden or quietly read a book, “Bali Ayu Carla” gives you the peace you deserve.
“Bali Ayu Carla” is located directly on the sea and houses three wonderfully detached villas that offer you privacy for a maximum of 2 people per villa. The villas are equipped with a bathroom, fan and air conditioning, TV, fridge and Wi-Fi are available on request.
Are you bored with the swimming pool and would you like to see beautifully colored fish up close, then one of the Gili Islands offers this possibility. A trip can be arranged by us.
The stay at “Bali Ayu Carla” includes breakfast and if desired you can order the remaining meals or eat at restaurant “Aziba” which is located right around the corner of “Bali Ayu Carla” or at other eateries in the area.
The airport or port pick-up service is Euro 15.00 per ride but is offered for free for stays of 7 nights or more.
If you are interested in seeing important sights of Lombok, “Bali Ayu Carla” offers you this opportunity for the price of Euro 50.00 per day trip.
The owners of “Bali Ayu Carla” are also living there and they make every effort to make your stay unforgettable.
- Smoking: Allowed outside – Do NOT smoke inside
- Suitable for wintering for the elderly who are not wheelchair dependent
- Own parking place on the enclosed site
- 2 good bikes available
- Breakfast is served in the large living/dining room
- Cooking is possible on request and for a fee
- Cleaning and bed/bed making every day
- Bed linen changes every 5 days. Towels changed every 3 days
- Your dirty laundry can be taken to the local laundry
- Contact your doctor or GGD because malaria tablets are advised for Lombok. With some health insurance policies, these are reimbursed
- “Bali Ayu Carla” has its own regular dentist and doctor
- Hope our guests use energy wisely
- Daily rate – Euro 65.00
- Weekly rate – Euro 400.00
- Monthly price – Euro 1350.00